Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 09:36:21 -0700
Bill,

 Look in a very upscale section of Atlanta and look for a butcher shop and
make pals with the butcher. I have had to beg, plead, etc. Maybe have your
wife or girlfriend could  go in and beg?

here at Safeway the meat is cut up in a central processing center and there
is no suet available anywhere.

The "specialty " type markets catering to very upscale people is the best
place I have found so far.

I have been promised suet and then it does not show up, I mean, I could
 write a book just on the problems of obtaining suitable fat.

Finally I found a cool guy at PW who had been very sick as a child (ashma)
and his mom knocked herself out trying to get him better and so he is
sympathetic. but PW is the only store around me which has a real butcher
shop, all the rest just get it shipped from a central plant somewhere all
cut up and plasticized.

Mary