From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 23:17:46 -0400
I have organized JoAnn's collection of recipes and put them up on this
list's new archive page. It includes a couple of other files like my
kitchen equipment FAQ and food list. I have cleaned up the formatting a
little bit and split a couple of them into two. So if you have them already
you may wish to print out these instead.

You can find them at:  http://www.panix.com/~paleodiet/list/

I was planning to also put all the files at the Listserv, so they could be
retrieved with GET commands. I haven't done this yet. Most people consider
getting files by e-mail to be old fashioned, compared to the web, but we do
have two Juno subscribers that may not have web access. Maybe tomorrow.

What's missing is a pemmican manifesto....

Don.