From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:01:35 -0800
> >You're proposing that the virus is merely a
> messenger
> >between cells? That it "carries" genetic
> information
> >(DNA) from one cell to another <snip>

> Yes, Wally, I read that monkey DNA and other animal
> DNA is being introduced
> to humans via the vaccination programme. The viruses
> carry in simian DNA.
> Then the human host gets cancer. Then you analyze
> the human cancer tissue and find simian virus #40 in
> it!

The question is not whether a virus can be transmitted
from one species to another (I'm sure it can), but can
the *DNA* code be transmitted from one individual to
another by means of a virus? Can it (the "new" DNA
then "mingle" with the recipient's DNA and actually
influence or cause genetic changes (mutations on the
fly, so to speak)? Would the viruses be attempting to
modify their environment ("viraforming") for the
benefit of their colony, or are they merely leaving
messages for each other (a "cell phone" :)? Taking
this even further, are we each the result of viral
manipulation, or genes? But, I digress......

In the report you mention above, it's entirely
possible that it is vaccination process to blame
rather than the virus.