From:
James Crocker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 23:30:22 -0500
On 07/16/98 11:17:15 you wrote:

>First neolithic grains were: barley and emmer(similar to spelt)  besides
>lentils.
>There was still much fruit: hedges around the fields were of sloe,
>then wild roses, lilac (sambucus nigra or sambucus racemosa),
>medlar (mespilus germanica), wild cherries and pears, h
>azel...
>These are still paleolithic choices for us!
>
>regards
>Amadeus

What foliage was available in Paleolithic times is of great interest to me.  Does anyone have
references or info sources on this?

James Crocker ([log in to unmask])
| "A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet |
|  Earth taken from space. On the back it said, 'Wish you were here'."           |
|     - Steven Wright                                                            |