From:
Lynda Bryson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:30:48 -0700
> I actually do have many questions about the paleo diet

Please do ask them.  I've learned a lot from the many
knowledgable people on this list who very generously
share information.

>> ..but I'm wondering how to ask them without
certain people taking them the wrong way, particularly
after this experience with the two who are using this
forum as their own personal soapbox to get
attention.>>

<< From the AllCreatures *person* >>

As long as you continue to take cheap shots at
listmembers while hiding behind an anonymous screen
name, it's pretty obvious who's using the list as
their soapbox.

Lynda Bryson