From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 11:49:40 -0800
Well, when i first started paleo, I had hopes of it helping with my
Graves Disease.   I was also hoping to drop a few lbs.  My hubby took a
picture of me before starting, and he took another one last night.  I
have before and during pics of my paleo adventure.  If anyone would like
to view them, just e-mail me.  Not that they are great to look at ..
hahaha  but you can see a visible difference after just 3 months.  I have
only lost 15 pounds, but 22 inches all over.  You can see a difference in
my skin, and most importantly, the size of my goiter that protrudes from
my neck caused my Graves.  Also, another bit of good news........... I
entered my umm Paleo snacks, *not going to call them cookies  lol* in a
local cooking contest........ I won 3rd place and received $100 to spend
down town on anything I want.  I made both baked and the non-baked
versions.  Both were a hit.  Thanks Ray for writing NeanderThin.  It is
saving my life day by day.
Trish