From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 18:57:48 CDT
ELIZABETH:
>By the way, my girlfriend who is overweight has plateau (sp?)  and is VERY
>strict with the diet. She can gain a pound from eating a white flour roll
>with dinner.  I, on the other hand, have maintained a MUCH NEEDED weight
>gain of about 5-7 pounds on paleo foods........

JUSTIN:
What does she eat in a typical day (I mean, like actually write us up a
menu)?  How much cardio is she doing?  Is she doing weight training w/o
overtraining?  What about sleep?  Does she have hypothyroidism as determined
by a blood test?

We'll need more info if you want to know why your friend can't lose anymore
weight.  Tell us all that you can about her nutrition/exercise regimen.