From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 15:50:04 -0400
If there's Sodium Nitrate added, it's not.  Sodium Nitrate is a cancer-causing preservative.

Most bacon also has sugar added, so be careful of that.

John Pavao

> >   Is saccharine okay?
>
>         No.  It causes food cravings and should be avoided.

Stevia is okay, right?

> > Here goes.  We'll start the day with a huge plate of bacon and eggs!
>
>         Make sure it's uncured.

Well, it's low carb bacon ... looking at the package it says it is cured,
but it has zero carbs.  So is it okay or not?