From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 04:58:39 -0500
On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 11:12 Susan Carmack wrote:

>Contrary to popular belief, the Bible is 100% Truth!
>Please no nasty emails...

Sorry, Susan. Everything we post on this list is open to criticism. And the person receiving the
criticism may feel it is nasty if it touches on some deeply held belief. If you don't want to be
criticised, possibly nastily, then I suggest you avoid making statements that could invite criticism.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs.

And posting an extraordinary claim but then asking asking paleofood members not to criticise
nastily is not in the spirit of open debate - even though to debate this claim is WAY off topic.

Keith