Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:19:48 -0600
I have heard that it has to do with the effects of insulin. I don't claim to
know, but for sure it helps a lot with seasonal hay fever. It made the
difference to me of taking drugs every night just to get a night's sleep,
and having no problems sleeping without drugs. It helps some with colds too.

Even paleo type carbs cause me to drip and sneeze constantly during the
spring pollen season. I am hoping my new location this year will eliminate
all of that. I have trouble with a specific tree pollen that does not grow
here in Illinois.