From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:01:16 -0700
>The binge showed me that I have a very strong
>addictive allergy to wheat and that prompted me to go to Overeaters
>Anonymous to help protect me from my permissive thinking.

Curious; do they get their shorts in a knot over what you eat or is OA about
the cerebral side of weight loss and what you eat up to you?  'Cuz we all
know how tight the knot in an average Joe's shorts get when they learn what
it means to "eat like a caveman."

By the way, your success makes you a hero by my standards.  You go, caveman!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO