From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:30:51 -0500
I cannot go along with govt guidelines that one should eat 2000 calories a
day and I disagree with Atkins on the high fat with cheeses and deli meats.
I agree with paleo on fruit, veggies, natural meats but I STILL can't eat
all those calories.  I do well with 1640 calories a day and 40% fat.  It has
taken me five years to get to this point.  Atkins was good for breaking a
stall.  Oliva