From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 22:08:05 -0400
On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Justin Hasselman wrote:

> JUSTIN:
> I like this post.  Previously, when others on the list have posted about a
> diet that contradicted paleo purism and said, "Hey, this worked for me" all
> the others would jump in and start flaming away b/c in contradicts what
> they've been told about paleo the entire time.  But now that Todd (one of
> the more knowledgable people on the list) posts about a diet that's
> non-paleo and works better for fat-loss, people are starting to take other
> options in to consideration.  Others have posted about their positive
> experience with non-paleo diets before, and it's unfortunate that it has
> taken Todd's experience to open the minds of others on this list.

I agree with you.  And I want to emphasize that I am just doing
an experiment.  I don't claim to know why this is working for me,
or why Neanderthin wasn't working.  I don't know if it will
continue to work, or have any weird side-effects.  I hope others
will try it, so that we get some comparisons going.  Maybe we'll
learn something.

Todd Moody