Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 11:49:26 -0700
Dear List,

Don't let a theater or theme park intimidate you. (with their "rules" that
you have to consume only their food---

 Many like Paramount's  Great America will not let you take in your own food
and search you literally at gunpoint and confiscate all your healthy food,
making you buy their 4.00 cokes/crap food  loaded with sugar!

Just tell them you have a disability and you won't believe how they back off.

Hope this helps someone..

Moira