From:
Alec Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 09:45:15 -0700
Gosh, 30 e-mails a day?  I have been on this list for over a month and I don't think I have received 30 total in that time. Is your e-mail program retrieving and then deleting the messages from the mail server or leaving them on the server and retrieving them over and over again?

If you want to leave the list send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]
with this in the message body:
SIGNOFF PALEOFOOD