From:
Robyn Parton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:20:10 EDT
I have always had good luck with Black Elderberry Extract.  It can be
found
in most health food stores and is listed as a cough medicine.  It is
believed to stop the virus from reproducing, and the patient is over
the
cold/flu much faster.  Anyway, it works for me and mine. I haven't had
cold or flu for several years, and my family (when I can convince them
take the medicine morning and evening) doesn't suffer more than a
couple of
days.