Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 1990 08:59:37 -0700
Hi CB and all others who have tried to help! I do appreciate it so much.

He is now on at least NINE prescriptions.

They are scary and they do have side effects.

He has kind of 'lost his mind", can no longer add, subtract, does not know
how old I am, cna't tell time, you name it....plus hallucinations.

He's no longer on  morphinne related pain killers so it's something else
that's doing this,.

How can I find a cardiologist that does not prescribe so MANY drugs? It's
insane. He's on blood thinners, (plural) blood pressure meds, Lipitor,
diuretics, you name it.

He's on enough meds to kill a horse!

Thanks you guys

Best,