From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:50:51 +0100
On Jun 17, 2004, at 6:31 pm, Lynn Razaitis wrote:
> I was consuming liver raw for awhile....and probably
> will again. I used it in a tonic with tomatoe juice.
> It's all in the paper I put together.
> I ONLY ONLY used grassfed from someone I know. Usually
> I used lamb liver.
> It really does amazing things for your body!

Hi Lynn

What does liver do for your body that is so good?  All I am aware of is
that it's a good source of vit A.  Am I also right in saying it is high
in iron?  Beyond that I'm clueless.

I suspect I should eat more organ meats.  I love liver pate- not
exactly paleo but close enough for me :)   I only have a bit now and
again but the taste is so rich it makes muscle meat seem like the paleo
equivalent of bread and potatoes.  I've had a bit of kidney in the past
but didn't like it.  However, I've got a taste for a lot of things
since I started paleo so maybe I will learn to enjoy the taste after a
few goes.

Ashley