Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2008 00:02:57 -0500
Trish wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> I am 41 years old, and have type II diabetes.
>
> Has anyone been successful at eliminating type II diabetes eating Paleo?

I've heard of many such; suggest you read the transcript of Dr. Rosedale
here:
http://www.biblelife.org/rosedale.htm
as he says, "When you start putting people on a diet to remedy all of
this, my practice is largely diabetes,".

There is this most impressive website, showing that type 2 diabetes is
one of the symptoms of deficiency disease, and what to do about it:
http://george-eby-research.com/html/depression-anxiety.html#omega

If those two are not enough they should point you in the right
direction. Diet is all, drugs are a waste of time.

William