From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 07:48:47 CST
What's the best way to eat for someone who suffers from depression.  With
respect to serotonin, potatoes can be used instead of Prozac, I've heard.
Well, what can be used to stir Noradrenaline production??  I've use the
potatoes with good results and have substituted them for the Prozac in my
diet -- it works pretty good.  But what food and/or supplements can I throw
in to increase Noradrenaline??

Thanx for the help,
Justin Hasselman