From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:14:44 -0700
Apologies. I forgot to change the subject of my las
post. Should have read: "re: Religion and astrology"

Philip suggested:

> What I was leading to was: do this for a week, then
> *gradually* substitute other types of meat and
> veggies like cucumber, celery, etc. and see
> what happens next.

Sounds like the "old" bodybuilder's "Tuna only diet".
I've also heard it referred to as a "Tuna fast".

The idea is to eat only tuna for 3 days, and then
*slowly* start adding other foods back in (like maybe
one food per day). I never got past one day of "tuna
only" because the smell drove me nuts! Turkey might be
a good substitute, though. I've also heard of a
variation of this that emphasizes eggs.