From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:27:51 +0100
> We are all different and as the old saying goes: ONE SHOE DOESN'T FIT
> ALL.

True, so very true! But all feet considered normal have a few things in
common. Toes pointing forward, heel backward. Having a toe on your heel
would be akward when trying on shoes. A certain amount of bones to carry the
weight.
The same applies to why we are all mainly meat eaters that also consume some
fruit and veggies. A foot is a foot and a stomach is a stomach with some
small differences.
During times nature produced all sorts of blood groups and they all do well
on exactly the same food but perhaps in different quantities. If it were
important what kind of blood you had and what you could eat then all those
that had the wrong sort of blood would have been extinct some where on the
road to these days.
I think you have to produce some solid evidence for these blood group ideas.
Eva