Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 09:05:22 -0400
<<I haven't studied astrology, or divination of the future through the
reading of tea leaves or chicken entrails, but I'm quite confident that
they are utter garbage.  Feng Shui has a similar smell, and I trust my
nose...>>

I think many said the same thing about the possibility of flight,
automobiles, computers, etc.  I take the opposite tactic.  I receive
everything with  neutral attitude and then research it thoroughly to find
its value.  I began doing that 30 years ago with astrology.  It takes almost
that long to truly understand it.  It's nothing like those sun sign
horoscopes one sees in the paper.

Siobhan