From:
Richard Keene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:10:05 -0600
> ...that this diet was not suitable for
>most Westerners unless they spent considerable amount of time
>outdoors, in all weathers. He meant that this diet would be "too
much"
>for the average couch-potato...

That's bunk.  I think you need to excersize some no matter
what diet you are on.  A paleo diet still seems the best since
with very little excersize you get very healthy.  I used to be
vegi, and rode a bicycle (in the Rocky Mountains)
for an hour or so every day,  and still didn't loose weight.
On Paleo, twice a week around the block walking is barely enough
and a little more excersize, (Kids on my back around the block,
pushups, super-sprints) has fantastic results.

By American "chronic arobics" standards I hardly excersize
and my weight is fine, and muscle mass is nice (but not
Herculean).

R. Keene

Richard Keene, Novell Inc, Provo, Utah, 801-861-4389,