From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:40:39 -0600
My six year old daughter has had molluscum on her trunk for a few months. We were advised by the doctor it would fade on it's own. And it has, thank goodness.

But now she has what appears to be plaque psoriasis, which I know has a different etiology than moluscum, on her upper trunk and on her left upper arm.

Any thoughts?  I am the only one in the family who eats paleo.

Jim Swayze
www.fireholecanyon.com
Sent from my iPhone