From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2006 09:40:23 -0400
For me, the best way to keep mouth clean:

It's best to use an electric toothbrush - I use the Braun Oral B. I hadn't
used it between visits and this last time, there was an inordinate amount of
plaque buildup. A day after, I am back to using the Oral B.

Next (after brushing) use dental floss. I use waxless and I floss moving it
up and down vertically along the tooth maybe 5 to 6 times per tooth. I floss
until my teeth squeak - which occurs only when there is almost no more food
debris in your tooth. With waxed floss you can't tell how you are doing
because of the layer of wax....

I rinse my mouth with water, swishing it around and around several times.

Next, if I have the time or inclination, I will irrigate with the water pik.

FYI: An interesting note from someone about hydrogen peroxide that I just
received today:

* * *

* * *

Marilyn