From:
Michele Shoemaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 1998 07:32:12 -0700
It is summer time again and I had counted on not having bad allergies this
year. Something must be out of synch because I've been miserable for a few
days. I'm not touching any of the usual triggers like; dairy, flour/grains,
sugar or coffee ( I do drink 1-2 cups of black tea daily). The only thing I
can think of is that it is the fruit I've been eating, perhaps the fruit
sugar is enough to cause an imbalance. I rarely ate fruit before except
when craving winter oranges or berries in summer. Since going paleo I have
2-3 pieces daily.

I'm trying an experiment and have eliminated all fruit. I started yesterday
and felt somewhat better, I'll see how I feel in a few more days then have
some fruit to see the effect.

Has anyone else experienced this sort of thing?

Willow