From:
Possum Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 13:25:50 -0400
Dori Zook wrote
>I also remember how it was said the Ornish diet resulted in improvements
"for some people".  SOME people.  If I remember correctly, it was from the
reporter's text, not an Ornish bite.  Take THAT, doc!

I think those improvements were in spite of, not because of his diet. If I
was not a nice, conservative, non-resistant Mennonite, I would say Ornish
needs to be fried in "Old Sparky", the Florida Electric chair that blows
flames out of the victims ears and such for the crime of gross mal-practice
and leading many to an early grave! (of course now I would never consent to
his murder)

>Speaking of doctors, does the stomach-chopper even bother with telling his
patients what to eat?

 Another one for "Old Sparky"!

> One post was right; the first woman ate pure sh*t!

Well you are what you eat! If you eat sh*t, you will look like sh*t! Why
Didn't her Doc teach her this ?

>The mother and daughter weren't doing much better.  But with a stomach that
small, is it even possible to take a multi-vitamin?

Answer: NO! Most multi-vitamins have to be taken on a full stomach or they
will irritate the stomach lining. In a stomach that small, it would probably
just pass through still un dissolved.

>I wanted to cry when the girl talked about her new dress being covered in
spit by fellow students. It brings back memories of "fatty, fatty, 6 by 8,
can't get through the garden gate."  If anyone ever wondered where my sense
of humor comes from, there's your answer.  You can LET people laugh at you
or you can MAKE them laugh at you.  That's why fat people are jolly; it's
about the only way people will like them in most cases

Hmmm, In my case such treatment made me meaner than h*ll! I could not tell
you how many fights I got in over fat jokes and such while I was in School!
Becoming non-resistant was a big struggle for me when I converted to the
Mennonite faith.

BTW: My "f*ckability" as Dori calls it, has greatly improved in the past
month I have been on Neanderthin! I am sure glad I met Dori online! Her
telling me about Neanderthin may have very well saved my life!

Kevin Raper
Piedmont, SC