From:
William Schnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 08:11:55 -0400
On Sun, 25 May 2003 01:48:33 EDT, Alex Shvartsman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am expecting a son in less than 1 week!

Excellent news Alex!

May I suggest that the examples from what I think of as the "real world" be
considered?
Such as: birds, and doubtless others, predigest food. We know how birds
feed their young, human mothers have chewed food for the toothless, I would
guess raw meat is safest, as most easily digested.

 A benefit is the kid won't have to eat dirt to get the necessary friendly
bacteria.
 This is for when baby is no longer satisfied with milk.

Best Wishes,
William