Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 10:17:00 -0400
I've been eating this way since February.  How long does a healing
crisis
last?

I buy my meat from Whole Foods.  They say their red meat is grass fed.
Their poultry isn't but at least it is hormone and antibiotic free.
I plan
to contact a famer on the eatwild.com list.  The closest one is 2
hours
away.  They say they can ship meat.  How do they keep it cold?

I wonder if animal flesh is now a foreign protein for me because I
didn't
have any for so long.

Lisa