Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:06:41 -0400
Re: Pemmican questions:
I from pemmican into muffin tin *cakes* and store them in quart mason jars
(in or out of the fridge). I keep the lid on in the fridge.

If you buy herb tea that comes in boxes, lined with a wax paper bag or
cellulose bag, save these.  These bags which line to cardboard box make
great storage bags for pemmican, especially if you will be taking it
somewhere and don't want it to leak oil and don't want to use plastic (or
minimize the use of plastic bags in your home).

I loved pemmican from the very first bite.  Some do, some don't, some will,
some won't.  So, what, there's always someone else who will.  I loved raw
meat from the get go too! ;-))

Keep an open mind and mouth!  You can play with the seasonings too.  Sun
dried tomato bits with or without herbs and spices are also great in the
pemmican too!

Rachel