From:
Peter Borden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:41:31 -0500
I have a question about fat metabolism, i've done so much research on how
essential fat is for health, fat loss, etc., but even at a moderate to
high fat intake, with no carbs, I can't lose fat. High fat meals from ANY
source (nuts, eggs, fatty beef, bacon, etc etc) ALL cause bloating and I
gain bodyfat each day, even with weight lifting. I know how to set up
these diets so i'm not doing them wrong, and I see them work fantastic
(and I set them up for people) but for me my fat loss doesn't budge. I'm
figuring its like carbohydrate metabolism that some individuals burn more
efficiently than others, and most store excess carbs as fat. I'd like to
hear from others with a faulty fat metabolism, and how the problems they
have with a high fat intake.