From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:15:23 -0800
Sounds great!  I too love pork tenderloin, especially with the lime and
cilantro!  I have tried with the fresh rosemary before and it is great.
I always switch up my fresh herbs when cooking, so no one gets bored.  I
only buy my pork at the local butcher. The prepackaged pork tenderloins
are so yucky.  I pay an average of $3.25 a pound for tenderloin.  Good
stuff!!
Trish