From:
tsayonah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:32:12 -0500
I believe watermelon is considered a berry because of the
seed placement - true melons have the seeds in the middle
(think muskmelon).  Yeah, it has sugar.  All fruit does.  I
think Ray listed berries and pears as lower in sugar. Will
try to find it in the book.  Be careful of dried fruits -
with the water bulk gone, it is possible to eat more than
you intended.  Ray said a small box of raisins was once
actually a fair sized bunch of grapes.

--
   Elisi Tsayonah, AniWodi, ghigau,
   St Francis River Band of Cherokee