From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2009 13:01:50 -0700
Anyone in here is always welcome to write me offlist without asking my permission first, darlin'!!  I am NOT a theologian, nor even a very good practicing Christian, so I hope you aren't expecting any grand theories or anything!!  I just have my questions about some stuff, is all.

Love,
Bren

Brenda, I would be interested in hearing how you see the Bible and paleo eating.  May I write you offlist?

Andrea