From:
Deborah Birkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:13:34 -0400
Brad Cooley wrote:

I know many people, including myself and my wife, that received
vaccine
shots as children and showed no immunity to certain diseases as young
adults and adults.  Vaccination does not guarantee immunity to
disease.

I'll say. I was vaccinated against chicken pox and not only did I get
it, I
had it three times, which  I'm told is "impossible." I also got
measles
when I was about 14, and I had been vaccinated against that, too.

Deborah