From:
Thomas Seay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:57:53 -0700
Dave,

I certainly dont think that my political views are
part and parcel of being paleo.  The passage below was
just something I mentioned to Hans in passing.

Certainly my observation of Berlusconi was cursory (so
I guess you could call it a cheap shot), but I would
be willing to justify it more completely through
personal email if you would like.

Thomas