From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2014 14:05:23 -0400
The Wild Argentinean shrimp are back in at Trader Joe's. No tail
shells to remove. They are $8.99/lb. The best deal around. They are
not in stock all year long. So stock up the freezer now.

The Wild Blueberries are also in stock. Again these are not all year.

The organic mangoes from Peru are in. You don't want them when they
are from Ecuador. Those aren't ripe.

And I like their raspberries.

They also have frozen strawberries, but I find them to be awfully sweet.

I did not check the wild salmon. I can get better for less at my food
coop. But TJ's is a good source for that also.