From:
"Laurie Brooke Adams (Mother Mastiff)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 10:18:32 -0500
>There are tons of reference with detailed info on food
>allergies and leaky gut syndrome floating out there in
>cyberspace.  A quick search can give you more info than I
>can.

Hi Lois,

Would a regular allopathic dr. do this kind of test, or is it best to find a
holistic practitioner to get someone who understands the condition? Can any
typical lab do the test, or does the blood need to be sent away somewhere?

I have found a fabulous holistic vet for my dogs, but have had no luck
finding one for myself. (And although my prioritie are clear and valid to
me, I realize I also need to take care of the one person who feeds and cares
for those amazing dogs!) In my defense, I have looked, but I live near Duke
Univ., so the local area is flooded with above-average allopathic MDs.

cheers,               Laurie                    Colorsplash Farm
Apex NC