Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:12:12 -0700
Everyone who is compelled to do a good deed by sending a "Virus Warning"  to
"all your friends"  should check it out first  as Holly suggests.  That will
be a good deed.

I    DO   NOT     OPEN   attachments!      One pal  who has WebTV claims he
can not forward except by attachment-  for some reason he does not
understand why I will not open attachments.

I never send an attachment.

I must have received 3 or 4 copies of the Happy99  attachment.    But  I did
not open any of them.