From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:28:45 -0400
I have been taking salt as part of my water drinking plan, 1 -2 teaspoons per
day.
I have had hypertension for many years and take medicine for it. Before paleo my
hypertension was not responding well to medication but after paleo hypertension
disappeared and I was even able to quit taking one of my BP meds. It came back
again when I went SAD for 2 months and now it is OK since I came back to paleo.

The salt has no effect on my BP as measured at the doctor's office or at home.

If you are sweating a lot then you may need to replace the salt that comes out
with the sweat.

I don't like salty water so I take 1/2 teaspoon full dissolved in 3 oz water and
wash it down with lots of fresh water. I also put a little on my food.

Michael