Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 11:54:37 -0800
Karl wrote:

At 10:31 PM 12/2/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Knowledge is power.  Find more about the Foundation of the Conspiracy.
>
>http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/np/shopping.html
>
>Get the free book so you know what to look out for.  Scary stuff.

Dear List,

If you have not checked out this web page, you should. Basically, it shows
you how much all of our basic foodstuffs have been manipulated by
science/technology to make profits.

Makes you want to go out and buy some acreage and grow your own food!

It is an advertisement in a way for the USDA and its research/technology.

I noticed that as they bragged about what they have done to our food, they
minimized the harmful things they have done.

For example, I noticed that under strawberries, they do not mention methyl
bromide, the deadly poison they put on it.

Still, it is an eye opening web page and they also  have a free book
available gloating over how they have technologized food.