Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:35:27 -0800
I am wondering if Vegicaps are Paleo?

Most supplements are encapsulated in gelcaps made out of gelatin from beef.

Some moms on the Autism list say we should not give our kids gelcaps as many
kids are senstive to the gelatin as they had it injected into their bodies
with the vax and their bodies mount an autoimmune response to it.

So I called the supplier of the vegicaps and all they could tell me was that
they are made out of plant cellulose and i said which plant, not wanting to
ingest corn or something, and they said, pine bark. I asked what else was
used to make them and the woman did not know.

One of the moms just to be sure gives NO caps at all, she pours the thyroid
powder right into the child's mouth bypassing the capsule.

What do you guys think?