From:
Bill Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 07:05:23 -0700
Fruits are high in sugar.  Try stopping fruit eating.  Maybe substitute nuts.  My favorites are filberts.  Give that a few days and see what happens.  When I first went paleo (according to Audette) I was loosing 1.5# per day.  I went from 218 to 180 in 5 weeks.  I did not eat fruit.  Eggs, Bacon, Chili, and nuts.  I did eat raisins every now and then.  That was about it.  But everyone is different, it might not work for you.