From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 19:32:44 -0400
William

You have kindly - and courageously - given us many times your
dietary principles. To help me (and others, I'm sure) understand
how this works out in practice, could you please list for us your
food intake for a typical week?

I ask specifically about a week, because that smoothes out the
daily fluctuations, but does not send you off to a pocket calculator
to tally your intake over a longer period.

I am primarily interested in WHAT you eat (beef sirloin, pork
chops, chicken wings, beef pemmican, lamb organ fat etc.)
and the QUANTITIES. I am assuming - but you'd better tell us
to make quite clear - this is all raw.

Also, what you drink: cold tap water, warmed rain water,
bottled water, hot coffee, wine or whatever.

Hope you can oblige

Keith