Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2008 10:49:36 -0700
Juergen Botz wrote:
> Not directly a paleo issue, but interesting:
>
> http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/low-carb-diets-affect-cognition-skills-17983.html
>

> For my own part, I start my day eating a lot of fruits, so no
> carb-deficit early in the day.  But having read this, I'm going
> to pay more attention to my attention-span in the afternoons
> and experiment with snacking on more fruits to combat any
> cognitive fatigue later in the day.
>
> :j

If this is the study that is just making the news, the full text
indicates that they were switched almost cold turkey to a ZERO carb diet
and the testing took place within two weeks.  What they are calling
low-carb was really no-carb and I don't think there was sufficient time
to adapt to ketosis.

Steve