Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:11:33 -0500
On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:09:23 -0500, Adam Sroka <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  If
> we all agree that our digestive systems haven't evolved very much (Which
> is the point of this list) then we ought to agree that the rest of our
> bodies haven't evolved much either. Therefore, it seems reasonable that
> we are about as smart as those who came before us. We can't prove it
> either way.

Weston A. Price's book, "Nutrition and physical Degeneration" shows (with
photos included) that modern man is physically degenerate compared to
those who ate a more sane diet.
I assume this degeneration includes brain function - would explain a lot -
so then, how can we be as smart as those with bigger brains and better
bodies?

William