From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:27:58 EST
In a message dated Tue, 14 Nov 2000  2:38:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, Stacie
Tolen <[log in to unmask]> writes:

<< Just wondering,
Are domestic cats inherently schizo, or is their Friskies to blame? Are
paleo cats less schizo? What role does SA cat D play in feline leukemia
susceptibility? What does BARF mean?
**

Biologically Appropriate Raw Foods OR
Bones and Raw Food,

depending on whether you are talking about dogs/cats or other beasts.  I
don't think the Friskies makes them shizo or makes them more susceptible to
FLeuk, but there are plenty of owners who have made the switch (or been lucky
enough to start a cat this way) who report vibrant health and even
dispositions.

Take a look in the archives - there are lots of discussions on paleo pets.
Or write me privately and I'll tell you about a few lists/sources.

Holly