Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:35:24 EDT
I agree with Lynnet, I had to go absolutely cold turkey on sugar (chocolate
was a major cheat for me) and now I find it fairly easy to stay away from
it....it's been 4 months now, I have challenged myself to go 18 months without a
single cheat...I only find it hard when I am scooping out the ice cream for my
husband and kids.  It is a rare treat for them since I have not been able to
convert the whole family to paleo yet.   Very hard to get a 4 year old who only
wants buttered noodles, mac n cheese or pizza to convert to paleo.   I only
wish I had done all this research and discovered paleo before I became pregnant.
 But I'm grateful I found this website and WOE.  I turn 40 this year and have
the 6 pack abs of a 20 year old now thanks to paleo and some will power.
Challenge yourself to go a predetermined period of time with no alcohol or sugar.
 I found it was much easier to stick to it when I did this.
Good luck!
Lisa