From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:52:19 -0400
I, too, found that I would eat large quantities of protein out of habit.  At
first I needed a lot of protein - I was crazy for it.  Eventually, I decided
to limit my protein to around 4 ounces at a time.  Most of the time that is
enough.  If I really feel that I must have more sometimes then I do.  I also
eat a lot of sat fat.

Paula H.
<snip>    I've started regulating my protein intake now  <snip>     One
thing I've noticed so far to my surprise is that I am satiated on much
smaller portions of protein provided I do not limit fat.